ontrack ROYAL ASCOT
Next Tour: June 2022 (Dates TBC)
Join ONTRACK for our 2021 Royal Ascot Tour. This once and a lifetime experience is a must do for all racing and breeding enthusiasts. Join a small group of like minded people to enjoy Royal Ascot. Visit the top studs and stables in the British horse capital of Newmarket. Stay in luxury 5 star accommodation in the heart of London. Enjoy sumptuous food throughout the tour.
- Staying at high class accommodation throughout:
- Bedford Lodge Resort & Spa (Newmarket) (5 nights bed & breakfast)
- Sheraton Grand London Park Lane (Mayfair) (7 nights bed & breakfast)
- 3 days racing action including fine dining & beverages at 3 different premium Royal Ascot venues:
- Royal Ascot Day 1 (Tues): Carriages Restaurant - 4 course luncheon & beverage package.
- Royal Ascot Day 3 (Thurs): Old Paddock Restaurant - 3 course luncheon & beverage package.
- Royal Ascot Day 4 (Sat): Trackside Restaurant (Royal Enclosure) - 5 course luncheon & beverage package.
- Stud Tour: to Dalham Hall (Dubawi) (Newmarket
- Stud Tour: Banstead Manner (Frankel) (Newmarket)
- Stud Tour: Cheveley Park (Pivotal) (Newmarket)
- Private Stable Visit: Sir Mark Prescott (Newmarket)
- Private Stable Visit: Marco Botti (Newmarket)
- Private Tour: Tattersall's Sales Complex (Newmarket)
- Tickets to the National Horse Racing Museum (Newmarket)
- Private Tour: Jockey Club Estates Racetracks & Training Facilities (Newmarket)
- Welcome Dinner (Newmarket) 'Jockey Club Rooms' (circa 1668) - 3 courses & beverages.
- Farewell Dinner (London) 'Aqua Shard' - 3 courses & beverages (London)
- Private High Tea at the famous ‘Goring’ (London)
- Morning Suit hire arrangements & fittings at Savoy Tailors Guild for the gents (London)
- Visit to Royal Cavalry Museum for the ladies (London)
- Hosted by Ontrack's Grant & Jenny Morgan
- Co-Hosted leading UK bloodstock agent Stuart Boman (based in Newmarket)